Welcome to my blog

Studio La Bella is a Boutique Photography and Design Studio located in Perth, Western Australia. I specialize in Lifestyle and Wedding Photography and dabble in a bit of Graphic Designing. I have a passion for photography and love using natural light so most of my shoots are done in the great out doors. I am so excited to share my latest work, thoughts and inspirational titbits with you on my blog! Please feel free to leave me a comment and pop over to Facebook and 'Like' the Studio La Bella page. www.facebook.com/StudioLaBella

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tania Myburgh High Tea Party

Tania hosted a High Tea Party for all her girl friends to celebrate her 25th Birthday. The Tea Party was held at the gorgeous Isabella's Cake and Food Shop in Waterkloof in Pretoria.

It ended up being a real girly-girl morning with pink cupcakes with little handbags and shoes made from icing and delicious scones with cream, and off course lots of tea in pretty floral tea pots.

Just look at how much fun they had...























No comments: