Welcome to my blog

Studio La Bella is a Boutique Photography and Design Studio located in Perth, Western Australia. I specialize in Lifestyle and Wedding Photography and dabble in a bit of Graphic Designing. I have a passion for photography and love using natural light so most of my shoots are done in the great out doors. I am so excited to share my latest work, thoughts and inspirational titbits with you on my blog! Please feel free to leave me a comment and pop over to Facebook and 'Like' the Studio La Bella page. www.facebook.com/StudioLaBella

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Goosen Family

Antoinette and Jacques Goosen is not used to being on the other side of the camera lens. They are the owners of SANHU (South African Natural History Unit) and used to all the drama of a photo shoot and dealing with difficult models.... well their models are animals most of the time, so I guess they have the right to be difficult. Lucky for me the family were perfectly gracious models... Antoinette wanted some family photo's taken basically because the family are so rarely together. You see Nicolas is currently studying in England, Lyndill and her husband Pieter lives in Cape Town, which only leaves Antoinette, Jacques and Zander in the Lowveld.

So the day started out beautiful, the sun was shining, the sky was blue, perfect for a afternoon shoot, and I was so excited to catch a beautiful Lowveld sunset as the Goosen home is located on top of a mountain just outside Nelspruit. But as Murphy would have it, as soon as we started the shoot, the wind came up, the skies turned black, and about 45min later it was pouring down with rain.

But despite the bad weather, I managed to capture some beautiful pics....

































No comments: