Welcome to my blog

Studio La Bella is a Boutique Photography and Design Studio located in Perth, Western Australia. I specialize in Lifestyle and Wedding Photography and dabble in a bit of Graphic Designing. I have a passion for photography and love using natural light so most of my shoots are done in the great out doors. I am so excited to share my latest work, thoughts and inspirational titbits with you on my blog! Please feel free to leave me a comment and pop over to Facebook and 'Like' the Studio La Bella page. www.facebook.com/StudioLaBella

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mary, Nico and Baby Bump Emily

So Im sure many of you have been waiting for this post.... I feel like I need to explain what happened.
You see the original date for this shoot was 5 May 2011, but unfortunately Mary was still working at that stage so our shoot could only start at 5 which gave us only 30min of good light. This meant that allot of the photo's I took that day was indoors and with a flash. And for those of you that know me, I hate using artificial light. I did get a few good shots but I was not happy with the overall outcome so I scheduled a second shoot on the 18th of May (it was a public holiday in South Africa so Nico and Mary was both home that day). This time I drove out to their beautiful Home on a game farm about 20km outside Nelspruit. I must just add this, how fortunate are we living in South Africa to have wild animals like Zebras and Giraffes walking around in our garden? I added one or two pics of the animals mouing the lawn and trimming the trees for them.

It was an absolute ball photographing thees two. Whenever Nico wasn't in the photo, he was behind me instructing me what to do.... which I love, cause seriously I run out of ideas. So to all my future clients please feel free to instruct away. These two are so in-love its beautiful to see and off course they were supper excited about their first born Emily to come. (Emily arrived on the 1 June 2011) O and how beutiful is this mommy-to-be? She was a dream to photograph I could not find one bad photo. 

Ok so let me stop my chit-chat and introduce you to Mommy Mary and Daddy Nico Pieterse and the bump that was Emily.


 







































How amazing are these I used my 50mm lens to take these photo's..... (for those of you that don't speak camera, that means I was very close to them)




1 comment:

Loma said...

GORGEOUS!! You are very talented!! Nico en Mary makes stunning pictures!!