Welcome to my blog

Studio La Bella is a Boutique Photography and Design Studio located in Perth, Western Australia. I specialize in Lifestyle and Wedding Photography and dabble in a bit of Graphic Designing. I have a passion for photography and love using natural light so most of my shoots are done in the great out doors. I am so excited to share my latest work, thoughts and inspirational titbits with you on my blog! Please feel free to leave me a comment and pop over to Facebook and 'Like' the Studio La Bella page. www.facebook.com/StudioLaBella

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Heska and Ryno Couple Shoot

Heska and Ryno are not your conventional couple... by this I mean that Heska is a bit of a tomboy, always have been... I remember when we were little I always wanted her to play Barbie with me but she always wanted to play army with the boys. She hasn't changed much but she was very fortunate to meet Ryno that is a real boerseun, and to Ryno Heska is the perfect woman, a blond bomshell that can hunt, hates shopping,  and drives a bakkie, what more does a guy want? As I have known Heska her entire life, I think I am qualified to say that these two were made for each other. 

The photo's were taken at the beautiful Buffelshoop Farm between Mooinooi and Hartebeespoort Dam. Ryno was a bit reluctant (which seems to be a norm with the men) but like only the apple of his eye can, Heska convinced (and bribed) him to play along.

The results?

Well see for yourself....




We promised Ryno that this would be the first, last and only time that he would be required to take his shoes off....... we lied











Ryno had to ask for the blue straw....

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baie baie mooi - veral die by die ou kar!!