Welcome to my blog

Studio La Bella is a Boutique Photography and Design Studio located in Perth, Western Australia. I specialize in Lifestyle and Wedding Photography and dabble in a bit of Graphic Designing. I have a passion for photography and love using natural light so most of my shoots are done in the great out doors. I am so excited to share my latest work, thoughts and inspirational titbits with you on my blog! Please feel free to leave me a comment and pop over to Facebook and 'Like' the Studio La Bella page. www.facebook.com/StudioLaBella

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lekias Family

I met Fiona and Nick in the beginning of the year at a mutual friends wedding in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. We hit it off strait away and became really good friends. They have three gorgeous kiddies, Mason, Noah and Ruby. We had to reschedule the this shoot after Nick had a little mishap while cutting the boy's hair... luckily hair grows back and we could finally get these pics done.

I love it, I hope you will to!
















No comments: