Welcome to my blog

Studio La Bella is a Boutique Photography and Design Studio located in Perth, Western Australia. I specialize in Lifestyle and Wedding Photography and dabble in a bit of Graphic Designing. I have a passion for photography and love using natural light so most of my shoots are done in the great out doors. I am so excited to share my latest work, thoughts and inspirational titbits with you on my blog! Please feel free to leave me a comment and pop over to Facebook and 'Like' the Studio La Bella page. www.facebook.com/StudioLaBella

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cockcroft Boys

Hi everyone, long time no see.

Here is the shoot I did a few weeks ago with the Cockcroft Boys and their gorgeous mom, Marian.  I am so excited to show you this, cause this shoot was my very first Aussie shoot!

The Cockcroft family is actually originally from South Africa (we South African's tend to stick together no matter where we are in the world), they have been in Australia for about ten years and since the boys basically grew up here, they are about as Aussie as you can get.

Matthew recently turned 21 and his mom thought it would be a great time to get some photo's done of him, and since she just turned 50 and Jonathan will be 21 next year, she also wanted some of the two of them.








Matthew, 21


Jonathan, 20




Brotherly Love.............



No comments: