Welcome to my blog

Studio La Bella is a Boutique Photography and Design Studio located in Perth, Western Australia. I specialize in Lifestyle and Wedding Photography and dabble in a bit of Graphic Designing. I have a passion for photography and love using natural light so most of my shoots are done in the great out doors. I am so excited to share my latest work, thoughts and inspirational titbits with you on my blog! Please feel free to leave me a comment and pop over to Facebook and 'Like' the Studio La Bella page. www.facebook.com/StudioLaBella

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year


As we wrapping up this Christmas season and saying good buy to another great year, we wish you, your family and friends, love, peace and joy in 2012. I would also like to thank every one of my clients in 2011, you guys were great, and without you Studio La Bella would not be where it is today, and I am thrilled that you chose Studio La Bella to help you make your memories last a lifetime.

Wishing everyone a very happy new year and a blessed 2012!


















No comments: