Welcome to my blog

Studio La Bella is a Boutique Photography and Design Studio located in Perth, Western Australia. I specialize in Lifestyle and Wedding Photography and dabble in a bit of Graphic Designing. I have a passion for photography and love using natural light so most of my shoots are done in the great out doors. I am so excited to share my latest work, thoughts and inspirational titbits with you on my blog! Please feel free to leave me a comment and pop over to Facebook and 'Like' the Studio La Bella page. www.facebook.com/StudioLaBella

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hoffman Family

After Mary and Nico Pieterse's Pot Belly shoot and new baby Emily's shoot, Mary contacted me again to ask if I can do a Family shoot with her and Nico, her two brothers, Jacques and David, their wives, Daleen and Melani, and Emily's two cousins Heidi and Kylie and off course grandma Diana and grandpa Sias Hoffman. It was so much fun whenever I was shooting the 3 girls, all the mommies and daddies were jumping up and down and making funny noises behind me to get them to smile. It worked on Heidi , It sometimes worked on Kylie, But Emily was not fazed at all, she was probably thinking, "What family did I get myself into?" 




Meet Kylie....




Meet Heidi...





Meet Emily...



Daddy's Little Girls...






Mary, Nico and Emily Pieterse.


David, Melanie and Kylie Hoffman.


Jacque, Daleen and Heidi Hoffman.



Grandma Diana, Grandpa Sias, and baby girls.


See me jump...


Heidi did not want to sit with mommy at all. All she wanted was Nanna.












What do you want from me.





No comments: