Welcome to my blog

Studio La Bella is a Boutique Photography and Design Studio located in Perth, Western Australia. I specialize in Lifestyle and Wedding Photography and dabble in a bit of Graphic Designing. I have a passion for photography and love using natural light so most of my shoots are done in the great out doors. I am so excited to share my latest work, thoughts and inspirational titbits with you on my blog! Please feel free to leave me a comment and pop over to Facebook and 'Like' the Studio La Bella page. www.facebook.com/StudioLaBella

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ferreira Family

I was so excited when Delri asked me to take some photo's of her family. She recently had a new baby boy, Xanru and also have a 3 year old called Juwan. She and Morne really has their hands full with little Juwan, and I'm sure he is going to show his new little brother exactly how it's done. Luckily Grandma Annemarie and Grandpa Ignatius are always close by to lend a hand.






We decided to do the shoot in the Nelspruit Botanical Gardens, and I bought some lovely colorful balloons especially for the occasion. Unfortunately we didn't tie them tight enough when I started with the shoot and by the 5th photo we were waving goodbye!


At least I still had lollypops and a bubble gun.........











No comments: