Welcome to my blog

Studio La Bella is a Boutique Photography and Design Studio located in Perth, Western Australia. I specialize in Lifestyle and Wedding Photography and dabble in a bit of Graphic Designing. I have a passion for photography and love using natural light so most of my shoots are done in the great out doors. I am so excited to share my latest work, thoughts and inspirational titbits with you on my blog! Please feel free to leave me a comment and pop over to Facebook and 'Like' the Studio La Bella page. www.facebook.com/StudioLaBella

Friday, March 11, 2011

Jason and Chitra Couple Shoot

Lyle met Jason back in SA through work and they became great friends. When we moved up to Singapore we met Chitra and she became a good friend as well. Jason is one of the funniest people I have ever met. We had a blast on this shoot. I couldn't stop laughing.

(Sorry I'm a bit late with this post, but someone wanted to approve the pics first.... paranoid! LOL)
















No comments: